HOBSONVILLE HOME & INCOME OPPORTUNITY
This cleverly designed single storey home and income will be built on one of few remaining generous 632m2 coastal sections in Hobsonville.
Rent the minor dwelling to provide a significant mortgage contribution or take advantage of the ever so popular option of extended family living.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with great flow on the main side of the home.
The minor dwelling is well thought out with 2 bedrooms, separate garaging, entrance and outdoor living.
In zone for Hobsonville Point Primary and Secondary schools.
A comprehensive structural and workmanship guarantee of up to 10 years is included.
Call Dean now to find out more: 027 205 2452
What’s on offer in the local area:
- New Zealand’s first sustainable sports park to be created within a 5 minute walk.
- Countdown & Hobsonville eateries nearby
- Hobsonville Point Coastal Walkway
- Catalina Bay, Little Creatures Craft Brewery, Fabric Café, Hobsonville Point Farmers Market
- Ferry service into Auckland CBD from Hobsonville Wharf
- Local Bus Services to CBD, Westgate, Albany & Takapuna
- Short drive away from Albany Westfield or West Gate Shopping Centres
- Hobsonville Point Early Learning Centre
- Hobsonville Medical Centre
- Community Hall & Gardens
- Wineries, Breweries, Golf Courses and West Coast Beaches
Save time and money and get exactly the house you want with a KEY2 House & Land Package.
The images are an indication of what can be built on the site for the package price. A full custom design service is available which may vary from the indicated price.