Enjoy coastal living on the last of the large sections in Hobsonville with room to swing the cat in the backyard.
This cleverly designed single storey home will be built on one of the last remaining generous 606m2 coastal sections in Hobsonville.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 scullery with great outdoor flow to the north over a serene native bush outlook.
Option of a swimming pool in a private, sunny and tranquil setting.
In zone for Hobsonville Point Primary and Secondary schools.
A comprehensive structural and workmanship guarantee of up to 10 years is included.
Call Dean now to arrange a viewing of the completed neighbouring show home on: 027 205 2452
What's on offer in the local area:
- New Zealand's first sustainable sports park to be created within a 5 minute walk.
- Countdown & Hobsonville eateries nearby
- Hobsonville Point Coastal Walkway
- Catalina Bay, Little Creatures Craft Brewery, Fabric Café, Hobsonville Point Farmers Market
- Ferry service into Auckland CBD from Hobsonville Wharf
- Local Bus Services to CBD, Westgate, Albany & Takapuna
- Short drive away from Albany Westfield or West Gate Shopping Centres
- Hobsonville Point Early Learning Centre
- Hobsonville Medical Centre
- Community Hall & Gardens
- Wineries, Breweries, Golf Courses and West Coast Beaches
Up to 90% finance available with options of no payments during construction.
Save time and money and get exactly the house you want with a KEY2 House & Land Package.
The images are an indication of what can be built on the site for the package price. A full custom design service is available which may vary from the indicated price.