OPEN HOME - SUNDAY 21 FEBRUARY - 1:00 - 2:30 PM
10 MITA RD (WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT)
This exceptional new development, located in the sought-after Silverdale area, is the kind of place where you can find a sense of belonging. Where you’re part of a community. Where your neighbours become your friends.
East Coast Heights is somewhere you can truly feel at home.
Each of these award winning architect’s homes has been purpose built to maximise your quality of life. Modern design meets timeless elegance with a two-tone colour scheme that blends wood, metal and brick into one impressively constructed package. Watch the world go by from your delightful upstairs balcony. Welcome in streams of natural light through ample windows and glass doors. Arrive home to lush greenery lining your front entranceway. This is open-plan, multi-level living at its finest.
LOTS 100,104, 106, 108
This new home includes:
- 2-levels, three-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms with all the modern conveniences.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas with separate lounge and private rear courtyard.
- Bosch kitchen appliances, engineered stone bench tops and soft closing drawers and doors.
- Tiled guest bathroom.
- Laundry in the rear of single car garage.
- Study area.
This is a fantastic turnkey opportunity (just 10% deposit, balance on completion) so call now to view, discuss and secure your new home.
Your new neighbourhood offers so many amenities –
- Close to Silverdale Park and Ride and SH16
- New retail centre currently underway.
- Excellent beaches, restaurants and cafes
- Great schools
- Minutes to SH16 motorway with easy access to Warkworth / North Shore / CBD only 30 minutes away
We are also able to put you in touch with one of our expert home & land mortgage brokers, who will provide you with any financial assistance you may need.
With interest rates being at an all-time low NOW is the take advantage of this hot offer.
For further information, please call
Lyle Flood 021 903 581 or Lyle@key2.co.nz
Travis Standen 022 140 1977 or Travis@key2.co.nz